Introduction to International Taxation Course Outline
International Taxation Course by CA Arinjay Jain is one of the limited courses in international taxation available online, that deals with the interpretation of tax Treaties, Global Minimum Tax, and other international tax matters. It is the first Course of its kind in India, 8 years ago, and has successfully been used by over 10,000 professionals, both on our website as well as Youtube, who regularly attend our Tax classes.
International Taxation Courses (Recording 2022) – Interpretation of Tax Treaties (DTAA) – Tax Beyond Boundaries by CA Arinjay Jain
||Recorded Lectures (2022)
||Presentations, Case Studies, and Practical Issues on International Tax
||Certificate of Completion
This International Tax online course is designed to gain knowledge on the principles of International Taxation, which is applicable universally, and is based on the OECD Model Tax Convention. The content would assist learners in shaping their careers in the International Tax Domain.
Who should take this Course?
This course has been designed from a global perspective based on the OECD Model Tax Convention and its Commentary. Since the principle of international taxation are uniform across the globe (subject to specific changes in the Treaty), the course shall be
useful for; –
- Students (Law, Chartered Accountant, CPA) who wants to pursue a Career in International Taxation
- It may assist students pursuing the following courses (The entire curriculum not covered): –
- Advance Diploma in International Taxation
- Diploma in International Tax
- Tax Accountants in Practice who wish to diversify their practice in the International Tax field
- Chartered Accountants in Job who wish to get promoted and achieve greater goals
- CA Students and Fresher CAs who wish to learn concepts of International Taxation.