What is UAE Corporate Tax
February 23, 2022|
4 mins read
Question – What is UAE Corporate Tax ?
Answer – UAE Corporate Tax is applicable from Financial Year starting from June 1, 2023. The tax is payable on business profits and certain other income . The applicability of Corporate Tax of to the following person has been examined in detail : –
- Legal persons
- Exempt persons
- Government and Government owned entities
- Natural resources
- Charities and Public Benefit Organisations
- Investment funds
- Taxation of Free Zones
Individuals, who are not earning any business income, are exempt from the applicability of the Corporate Tax . The tax shall be applicable on both UAE tax residents, as well as non resident earning business income from the UAE, who have a Permanent Establishment in the UAE .
If you would like to discuss the implication of UAE Corporate Tax , on your UAE business, you can Contact us.
You can watch our various Webinar on UAE Corporate Tax here
For more information on UAE CT, you can view the following Related Questions –
- Who are covered under Corporate Tax in UAE
- When would the applicability of UAE CT start ?
- How would the taxable profits be computed in UAE for the purpose of Corporate Tax ?
- What is the meaning of financial year starting on or after 01.06.2023 in UAE?
- What are the corporate tax rates in Dubai for companies earning business income ?
- What are the corporate tax benefits that would be available for start-up or small companies in UAE?
- What is the UAE CT on capital gains and dividends ?
- Whether employment and other income earned by individuals are liable to tax in UAE ?
- What is the treatment of tax losses in UAE?
- Is there any relief from Double Taxation in UAE?
- Are transfer pricing provisions applicable in UAE ?
- What are the withholding tax rates (WHT) in UAE?
- Are the benefits of tax grouping available in UAE?