From when would the UAE corporate tax be applicable ?
February 23, 2022|
3 mins read
Question – From when would the UAE corporate tax be applicable?
Answer – The federal corporate tax on business profits introduced by UAE Ministry of Finance will be applicable for the financial years starting on or after 01 June 2023. The first day of the FY which starts on or after June 2023 will be the starting date for taxation of Corporate profits.
Related Questions –
- What is UAE Corporate Tax
- Who are covered under Corporate Tax in UAE
- What would be the business profits/tax base in the UAE on which Corporate Tax would be applicable ?
- What is the meaning of financial year starting on or after 01.06.2023 in UAE?
- What are the corporate tax rates in Dubai ?
- What are the corporate tax benefits that would be available for start-up or small companies in UAE?
- Whether capital gains and dividends are taxed in UAE
- Whether employment and other income earned by individuals are liable to tax in UAE ?
- What is the treatment of tax losses in UAE?
- Is there any relief from Double Taxation in UAE?
- Are transfer pricing provisions applicable in UAE ?
- What are the withholding tax rates (WHT) in UAE?
- Are the benefits of tax grouping available in UAE?