What is the meaning of financial year starting on or after 01.06.2023 in UAE
February 23, 2022|
3 mins read
Question – What is the meaning of financial year starting on or after 01.06.2023 in UAE ?
Answer – The business entities in the UAE currently have an option to follow either financial year, calendar year or any other 12 month period as a Financial Year for accounting purpose. The CT will be applicable from the first accounting year starting on or after 01.06.2023. For example, where a company follows a financial year from 01.01.2023 to 31.12.2023, then in such case the CT will be applicable from 01.01.2024 to 31.12.2024, i.e. first accounting year after 01.06.2023.
Related Questions –
- What is UAE Corporate Tax
- Who are covered under Corporate Tax in UAE
- From when would the UAE corporate tax be applicable ?
- What would be the business profits/tax base in the UAE on which Corporate Tax would be applicable ?
- What are the corporate tax rates in Dubai ?
- What are the corporate tax benefits that would be available for start-up or small companies in UAE?
- Whether capital gains and dividends are taxed in UAE
- Whether employment and other income earned by individuals are liable to tax in UAE ?
- What is the treatment of tax losses in UAE?
- Is there any relief from Double Taxation in UAE?
- Are transfer pricing provisions applicable in UAE ?
- What are the withholding tax rates (WHT) in UAE?
- Are the benefits of tax grouping available in UAE?