What is the treatment of tax losses in UAE?
February 23, 2022|
3 mins read
Question – What is the treatment of tax losses in UAE?
Asnwer – The entities, which are subject to Corporate Tax and have accumulated taxable losses incurred after Corporate Tax effective date, would be allowed to offset taxable profits in the future financial periods.
Related Questions –
- What is UAE Corporate Tax
- Who are covered under Corporate Tax in UAE
- From when would the UAE corporate tax be applicable ?
- What would be the business profits/tax base in the UAE on which Corporate Tax would be applicable ?
- What is the meaning of financial year starting on or after 01.06.2023 in UAE?
- What are the corporate tax rates in Dubai ?
- What are the corporate tax benefits that would be available for start-up or small companies in UAE?
- Whether capital gains and dividends are taxed in UAE
- Whether employment and other income earned by individuals are liable to tax in UAE ?
- Is there any relief from Double Taxation in UAE?
- Are transfer pricing provisions applicable in UAE ?
- What are the withholding tax rates (WHT) in UAE?
- Are the benefits of tax grouping available in UAE?