What would be the business profits/tax base in the UAE on which Corporate Tax would be applicable ?
February 23, 2022|
3 mins read
Question – What would be the business profits/tax base in the UAE on which Corporate Tax would be applicable ?
Answer – The business profits will be accounting net profit reported in financial statements of a business with adjustments for certain items (to be specified under CT law) prepared in accordance with internationally acceptable accounting standards.
Related Questions –
- What is UAE Corporate Tax
- Who are covered under Corporate Tax in UAE
- From when would the UAE corporate tax be applicable ?
- What is the meaning of financial year starting on or after 01.06.2023 in UAE?
- What are the corporate tax rates in Dubai ?
- What are the corporate tax benefits that would be available for start-up or small companies in UAE?
- Whether capital gains and dividends are taxed in UAE
- Whether employment and other income earned by individuals are liable to tax in UAE ?
- What is the treatment of tax losses in UAE?
- Is there any relief from Double Taxation in UAE?
- Are transfer pricing provisions applicable in UAE ?
- What are the withholding tax rates (WHT) in UAE?
- Are the benefits of tax grouping available in UAE?